BlueGlass Tallinn became Pineparks on 23.12.2022. Read the full press release here
Storit ecommerce development
In cooperation with one of the most recognized Estonian IT-company Helmes, we have re-branded “Laomaailm” to “Storit”. Our responsibility was to transform all the new ideas and results of UX/UI analysis into reality through web development. After successful launch of new website, Storit decided to continue long-lasting cooperation with Pineparks, as there are more & new bright ideas to improve the website even further.
- Multi-step cart function
- Smart configurator for shelves combinations in e-shop. Chosen specifications are correctly transfered to invoice and warehouse management system Directo
- Delivery cost calculation module, that follows parameters set by the client
- Multifunctional delivery date display – If the order amount for the product exceeds warehouse stock, the e-shop client will see both delivery dates – in-stock and pre-order
- Warehouse management system Directo integration. Products and customers data transfers from Directo to e-shop and invoices transferred back to Directo – automatically.
There is also separate integration for the Finnish language e-shop. Registered e-shop clients are receiving discounts directly from Directo and it is automatically calculated. Also, the discount is calculated from coverage %
- Live-search function, showing results already during typing
- Responsive development – website looking & functioning good on all devices
- Possibility to save multiple delivery addresses, which could conveniently be picked during the purchase process
- Successful data transfer from old to new website
- Website is optimized to be able to handle huge amounts of products in e-shop – without any performance issues
Check more: https://storitgroup.com/